Saturday, March 7, 2009

Confliction

Sometimes I read into things too much and others not enough. Bad things happened to me so I take offense when others down play it or make me out to be the bad guy. Wheres the justice? Without justice I feel as though I have lost hope in my fellow man and the American ideal. I never did anything wrong but there are those who wish to slant things and make you look bad. I reallydontcare. I can defend myself or not but at the end the day they are still gay and I don't respect them. And there is a cost for that. They will never get my backing. It get to arguing for fun and then they say dumb shit that's funny to me so I quit cuz I feel they fucked up. Like I can hold what they said over them forever. They put themselves in verbal traps where they always look so bad you can not be seen publicly with them for fear of being considered their friend or a loser that is comparable to them. I like to hear, "There goes a good man." when refering to me not "why is he with THOSE people.". I was called a snob for this. American dream, pursuit of happiness, all things I was told possible yet was denied through no fault of my own. My decisions are not in question others are. So anybody who wants to make it has fags pull them back and fags pull themselves back. Somethings wrong with this. What happens after you become "successful"? Do you lose the fire? Quit caring? Become lax and complacent? What do you do?

Some think that they are supposed to be losers and make it hard for winners. Like it's ok to be messed up because once you make it the haters think you'll just be a snob and they can work on screwing up someone elses life. If Im suppossed to be a winner and some think I'll let things slide, no. I care about what they did to me. It was gay. I was in jail and homos kept showin me their weiners and masterbated in from of me. One og said things like that didn't even happen in jail. Guys were wearing makeup. Mascara and lipliner and blush. Guys were wearing mesh tops with nipples showing. Were wearing tight shit to make junk hang out and made lewd comments. Black thong womens panties pulled up the ass crack in a whail tail fashion. This was everywere in the streets. homosexuals flaunting their gayness. guys bending over like they wanted me to pack their fudge. Im not gay. Comments about hooking me up in a gay bar. About I was a crossdresser. Comments saying "we're trying to find out if your gay.". Was told repeditively to consider sex change. Guys rubbing their nuts in a provocative fashion. Told weird gay slang phrase I never heard. Straight homo shit. Things to insult my heterosexuality and question my sexual orientation. About 99% of the offenders were white. Was told to "cry about it.". These experiences have lead me to be extremely homophobic. And Im glad. I will destroy any weird trend satanists start. They like weird sex stuff I know. And this is supposed to screw with my mind? They tried to turn me out. The turned out a gang of white dudes but not me. Chicks don't like homosexuals. Its ick to them. Especially hot chicks. Its a turn off. Its lowered standards. I will never advocate gay rights simply because I think they have a satanic agenda. I think gay turns dudes soft and makes them too weak to be able to fight for what's real, for the most part. I think it matters. When did gay become the norm? When this club of homos decided to out themselves. I can fight satanism on many fronts. I can make their lifestyle choices seem wrong and immoral. I can beat them in culture wars. They are not really popular. My life had bad and I don't think it was fair. Im not gonna care about bashing those who bashed me.

I am going to get all the money and hoes. I am going to get extremely buff like a competitive bodybuilder. I am going to study different fighting systems. I am going to have guns. I am going to study law and business. I am going to buy America and own it. I am going to force satanists and other weirdos out of America. I am going to deport them to an island. Or force them to escape on their on in fear of prosecution. Theyll be the new pilgrims fleeing due to religious and political persecution. I am not leaving they are. Call me England and them the mayflower. I want them out. And to hear crap about Im retarded and flee to Canada to avoid persucution for my beliefs. Maybe you should leave. Ever tell me to leave America *spits in face*. I did my part. When the economy was down I spent like a good consumerist American should. I didn't always buy American but I bought which still but money back into the system. Put more manufacting jobs in America or of course the money will be spent on foreign goods. NWO? So make America white collar high tech and financial or political or some other services job like medical or other office related? And then make the rest of the world manufacture items for everyday life? Nah that ain't it because it makes to much sense. America would become super greedy, more so than it is now. Everything cheap power and wired using convergence technologies. Real state of the art, about 50 ahead where it is now. Of course you would need design engineers to make it seamless and aesthetitc. But that's not going to happen because you studied social engineering not design.

No comments:

Post a Comment